TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Use of this site is provided by SERUDS subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- SERDUS reserves as the rights to conditions at any time by positing changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use, this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SERDUS are provided “as is’’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of and kind whether express or any third party.
- The site and the information names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to SERDUS are provided ‘’ as is ‘’ without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will SERDUS be liable for any damages including, without limitation indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- SERDUS does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionally, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from SERDUS to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners [who are not SERDUS ] all rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copy right owners [ the sources are indicated within these documents /photographs]
- SERDUS takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and SERDUS has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that SERDUS approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on are accessible through any website owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and rules /or specific material then the latter shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of AP.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- SERDUS is a registered NGO in Kurnool, AP [ NUMBER 264/2003] and registered under 12A & 80 G OF INCOME TAX act 1961 at Hyderabad ,Andhra Pradesh ,India.
- No refund /cancellation for the donate amount by and donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No case refund or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made the donation will be used for the community development ,children education or women
Our team of Vocal health research association is here to help the government Hospitals by providing the volunteers to hospitals. In our projects we are providing education, treatment and society development.
5 Scindia House 1st Floor Outer Circle Connaught Place New Delhi 110001
011 43658643, 9289749997, 8585952828